I found out later, Shauna had wrapped her legs around the guy's head at that moment, to keep him from seeing or hearing anything. "I didn't know you were a redhead in this light." he said, emphasizing "redhead" like it was important. Suddenly She stopped thrusting and her body went rigid. During the drive home, I found out that not only was he handsome, but intelligent and funny as well. Experiencing the depths of Kimberly's luscious mouth, my hand begins to focus on her full, and now erect nipple. Her hips were pumping back and forth, up and down, around in little circles as she began to whine and cry with delight as she felt quantities of her love cream oozing from her, flowing down the inside of both her inner thighs. Now the man began to move again. Best wishes . Without consciousness at this point, my head moves like a flash of lightening to devour your steaming pussy. I quickly grabbed her and kissed her on the mouth, untying the bathrobe with one hand and easing the door shut with the other.